CAFEC Abaca Cone Filter Paper 4Cup (Brown)
• Natural, unbleached coffee filter paper produced using special technique to incorporate a 2-side crepe feature onto paper to allow smooth water flow and less chances of blockage during coffee brewing.
• Produced using a mixture of wood pulp and Abaca (Manila Hemp) which is durable, light and permeable.
• Abaca is a more sustainable source compared to just using wood.
• Compatible with any cone-shaped drippers with 60 degree angle e.g. Hario V60, CAFEC Flower Dripper, Kono Dripper and Origami dripper.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Prewet the filter paper in the dripper with hot water to reduce papery taste while warming up the cup or server.
• Pour ground coffee into the filter paper & subsequently, hot water over the ground coffee.
• Allow the water to steep with ground coffee & filter through the filter paper.
Store in a cool dry place
Abaca (Manila hemp), Wood