100 Plus Isotonic Bottle Drink - Original
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
100 Plus is specially formulated to rehydrate and replenish the fluids & electrons lost through your daily active lifestyle. Hydration is essential in ensuring we are able to exercise safely and effectively. Hence 100 Plus is essential for everyone and perfect for the athletes!
• Thirst quencher
• Combats the effect of dehydration, heat and exertion
• Enables you to achieve your daily peak performance
It isn’t only through vigorous exercises that we lose our body fluids, below are 3 ways which our body loses water.
1) Sleep: Your body still runs when you are asleep but at a slower and more relaxed pace. Hence, water is lost during your sleep through exhalation and perspiration which makes you thirsty when you wake up.
2) Working out: You perspire when you work out as it is a way in which your body expel toxics. Water is lost as a result.
3) Staying in an air-conditioned room: Air-Conditioners draw water vapours from the air, causing the room to dry. To acclimatise to this cold, your body heats itself up. And when you breathe, you’re exhaling water more than inhaling. All this adds up to cause dehydration.
How to enhance our performance?
Water makes up 57% to 60% of our body, hence hydration is very important, and it contributes to our performance.
• Proper nutrition: Eating right and ensuring that you drink enough to keep hydrated will give you the means to engage in sports that you love. This means having a daily balanced diet of carbohydrates, proteins, fats with fruits and vegetables.
• Well-hydrated: During and post-workout, you'll need to focus on replenishing the water you lost through perspiration
• Our body needs to recover and recuperate after strenuous workouts. Sleep in one of the essential factors to this recovery process. It helps the body rest and complete a host of functions such muscle and tissue repair, and memory processing. With enough sleep before the next workout, your body will be ready to take on heavier challenges that come, giving you a higher sense of accomplishments in each workout.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Store in a cool and dry place
• Refrigerate for a boost of refreshing taste
Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Natural and Permitted Flavourings, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Phospate