Welcome to NTUC FairPrice Online
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the FairPrice Online website (fairprice.com.sg) and your relationship with FairPrice Online ("we", "us", "our", the "Website"). We welcome customers to browse and compare prices. It is important that you go through the policies and understand them before registration.
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how FairPrice Online operates and ensures that we serve you fairly and properly. Only registered customers are able to place orders through FairPrice Online. Guest shoppers may only browse but cannot place orders.
- Registration and Passwords
- Personal Data Protection Act 2012
- Intellectual Property
- Use of the Website
- Corporate Members Registration
- Pricing and Product Information
- Product Unavailability
- Exchange, Return and Refunds
- Delivery /Order Amendment
- Order Cancellation
- Limitation of Liabilities
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Just Wine Club Terms & Conditions
- For Mothers Terms & Conditions
- Submit a Recipe
These Terms and Conditions apply to any orders and purchases made on FairPrice Online.
FairPrice Online reserves the right to amend/update this Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without notice to the Customer.Back To Top
Registration and Passwords
Registration provides a unique identification for each shopper, and helps us trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
Registration is simple and done only by an individual shopper. The shopper must provide a unique email and password. The email and password will be required for login to FairPrice Online.
Customers must be over 18 years of age to register. Customers must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing FairPrice Online or via our website.
You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
FairPrice Online reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual and corporate member immediately at our discretion.Back To Top
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (hereafter collectively referred to as "Fairprice", "we", "us" or "our") may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation in Just Wine Club, For Mothers Club etc and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the Club, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by the Club;
- unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- notifying you about important changes to the membership program;
- responding to queries or feedback from you;
- enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- In compliance with the PDPA, Fairprice will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
You acknowledge that the FairPrice Online website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of the content on FairPrice Online for commercial purposes without our prior consent.Back To Top
Use of the Website
You may not use FairPrice Online for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use of the website
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of FairPrice Online.
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure FairPrice Online website access is available all the time, occasionally the Site may undergo repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. FairPrice Online website include links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control.Back To Top
Corporate Members Registration
Customers representing their companies/institutions can sign up under the "Corporate Register" button on our homepage.
Orders made through a corporate account shall be delivered strictly to a corporate address. Any corporate orders placed for delivery to either a non-registered company address or a residential address will not be processed.
Benefits as Corporate Member: Being a corporate member entitles you a 2% discount off non-promotion items on the website. However, Corporate members are not entitled to FairPrice Membership Rebates if you are a FairPrice Member. Corporate members discount is not applicable in conjunction with Just Wine Club discounts.Back To Top
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price, details and size through the FairPrice Online website, FairPrice Online expressly reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice. As much as FairPrice Online tries to reflect the actual Product size, details and price, FairPrice Online is not liable for situation when they differ from the actual Product.
The prices advertised on FairPrice Online are meant for home delivery shopping only and these prices may from time to time vary from those found at FairPrice stores. In circumstances where some Products size and packaging differ from the description found on FairPrice Online, FairPrice Online expressly reserves the right to provide the nearest size/packaging for the Product at the nearest price.
In the event of any price differentials between the online order billing and the final bill whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock Products, special price, mislabelling or mispricing etc, FairPrice Online reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the online bill is presented/conveyed to the Customer and such adjustment shall be final.
FairPrice Online has made every effort to display the colours of our Products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
FairPrice Online shall not be liable to any Customer/person for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event FairPrice Online declines to fulfil an order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification etc) as the case may be.
We regret that all FairPrice Online orders are not entitled to promotion/lucky draws run by NTUC FairPrice Supermarkets, unless otherwise stated.Back To Top
In situations of stock unavailability, FairPrice Online reserves the right to proceed with the order accordingly. Here at FairPrice, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. If any item you have ordered is not in this confirmation, it is with much regret to inform you that it is unavailable. Special offers are valid while stock last. Traders are not allowed. FairPrice Online reserves the right to reject, and/or limit quantities on any orders received.Back To Top
Exchange, Return and Refunds
Should there be discrepancies in items received, kindly send us an email here or reach us at our hotline, 68444550. All issues must be reported within 2 working days of receiving the Products.
Refunds for Product purchased under promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Any special requests from customers for refunds and exchanges may require physical visit to FairPrice stores, after agreed and arranged between customers and FairPrice Online. Regrettably, gift items are non-exchangeable. This applies to hampers and all items purchased for a third party's consumption.
Discrepancies will be dealt in the following manner:
- If any Product proves to have been delivered in a damaged / defective condition or wrong items delivered, exchange of Products / refund will be offset in the next order placed.
- If additional/wrong or damaged Products are delivered, FairPrice Online reserves rights to collect the Products from customer.
- If items are wrongly or short delivered by mistake, FairPrice Online reserves the rights to refund difference or supply the correct / short delivered item upon customer's future order.
- If item is damaged, FairPrice Online reserve the rights to request for photo evidence.
Delivery /Order Amendment
FairPrice Online will only deliver your order to the front door at the stated delivery address. In an event where FairPrice Online has been notified to leave your order on your doorstep, FairPrice Online shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions.
If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update FairPrice Online at least 24 hours prior to delivery. Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subjected to a surcharge of S$12 (exclusive of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of S$25 (exclusive of GST).
No amendment to an order is allowed once order is processed. To add items, kindly create a 2nd order within 48 hours prior to delivery and inform us via email here.
All amendments if agreed to surcharge or cancellation of deliveries must be confirmed via a reply through email.Back To Top
The Customer may cancel the order up to the point in time via email before FairPrice Online processes the order. After which, there would be a cancellation charge of $21.40 (inclusive of GST) imposed for each order cancelled.
No cancellation charges will be imposed if customer provides us with the cancellation or amendment details at least 3 days prior to the agreed delivery timing (except for special bulk order arrangement).Back To Top
Payment information is transmitted through a secure payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer. Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes on payment mode is not possible.
If corporate cheques require more lead time to issue, customers are to choose appropriate delivery dates or inform FairPrice Online within sufficient time frame of processing the order. We reserve rights to delay order or charge redelivery of $12 (exclusive of GST) if cheque is not ready upon delivery.
FairPrice Online reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for Products offered online at any time by announcement via its website, email blasts and any other means of public communications.Back To Top
FairPrice Online is not responsible for content of any other sites outside the FairPrice Online Website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that FairPrice Online endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.Back To Top
FairPrice Online expressly excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No Agent or representative of FairPrice Online is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied.Back To Top
Limitation of Liabilities
FairPrice Online shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions. To the extent that FairPrice Online is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of FairPrice Online's obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
Both FairPrice Online and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall not use the Product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product. The Customer expressly agrees that FairPrice Online assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and FairPrice Online assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this site. FairPrice Online shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the site. Without limitation to the foregoing:
This site and all information contained herein is provided on a "as is" without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on FairPrice Online website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. FairPrice reserves the right to change or update information on any product on FairPrice Online at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice Online shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
Fairprice Online take great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on its website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be as accurate as the actual product colour.
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions when materials on or of third Parties are provided on FairPrice Online website. FairPrice is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and beyond FairPrice Online site. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from FairPrice Online is entirely at your own risk.
Promotional codes are valid for a limited or specified period only and FairPrice reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on the FairPrice Online website, without any notice. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
FairPrice Online shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any order for any reason.Back To Top
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. Both the Customer and FairPrice Online irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.Back To Top
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website may be suspended or revoked, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, the Website at any time.Back To Top
No orders via phone or email will be accepted, all customers have to register for an account and submit their orders online via the website.
FairPrice Online cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. FairPrice Online will attempt its best to fulfil orders placed by shoppers. In the event that an ordered Product is not available, FairPrice Online reserves the right not to replace it with a similar item of equivalent value.
Customers are strongly advised to check the item purchased at the time of acceptance to avoid any possible dispute. All Products leaving our distribution centre have been checked for quality and accurate quantity. However, we will replace any defective Products that do not meet our customers' expectation.
FairPrice Member Patronage Rebates will be issued according to the NRIC number that customer has submitted during registration.Back To Top
Just Wine Club Terms & Conditions
- Just Wine Club (JWC) is a fee based membership club under the NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“FairPrice”).
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old and is a Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) or a Foreigner holding a valid Foreign Identification Number (FIN) in Singapore.
- The JWC card and membership benefits are personal to holder, non-transferable and not applicable for corporate purchase(s).
- Membership fee is $20 a year or $35 for 2 years, and is strictly non-refundable in the event of loss, theft or earlier termination of the JWC membership/card. A replacement card will be issued at a fee of $5 inclusive of GST.
- Membership discount is only valid upon presentation of the JWC card at cashiers’ checkout.
- Membership discount on wines (excluding Chinese / Japanese / Korean wines liquor, beer and other alcoholics drinks) is applicable for purchases made at all FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra outlets and FairPrice Online.
- Membership discount cannot be used in conjunction with the 5% bulk discount (for 6 bottles or more).
- For wine purchases made with FairPrice Online, only the account with email address registered with JWC is entitled to membership discount/privileges.
- The processing of all new, renewal or replacement JWC cards may take up to 2 weeks.
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that FairPrice and its related organisations may collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation in the JWC and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the JWC, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements.
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by FairPrice or JWC.
- unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about JWC, upcoming wine pairing dinners, wine fairs, wine tastings and other information which may be of interest to you.
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you.
- notifying you about important changes to the membership program and changes to these T&Cs.
- responding to your queries or feedback.
- enforcing these T&Cs and our legal rights and remedies.
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- In compliance with the PDPA, FairPrice/JWC will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
- JWC may terminate your membership if you have, in its reasonable opinion, breached any T&Cs and/or abused/misused the membership benefit
- JWC reserves the right to amend any T&Cs without prior notice
For Mothers Terms & Conditions
For Mothers is a great place for mothers where you can share your experiences and the joys of motherhood, participate in surveys, read articles written by experts, and much more! By joining For Mothers, you are to accept the following terms and conditions.
- Registration is open to anyone residing in Singapore.
- Only mothers with children below 12 years old can participate in the voting.
- Each entry must clearly state the following details in the submission page:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Poll category and article topic will change every two months. By the end of each poll, FairPrice will announce the winning product and a randomly selected participant who voted for the winning product will be rewarded with a token of appreciation.
- Winning product will be decided by the number of votes; products that received the highest number of votes will win.
- FairPrice's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained
- Result of each poll will be announced on the Poll Results Page at least three working days after the end date of the poll.
- The participant that is selected to receive the token of appreciation will be contacted by the organizing committee through email notification.
- The participant that is selected to receive the token of appreciation will have 14 days to claim the token of appreciation, after which it will be given to another voter selected by lucky draw.
- Tokens of appreciation are strictly non-transferable and exchangeable for cash or credit. Content of the token shall be informed to the selected participants only. No participant will have chance to receive the token more than one time even if the poll category changes. Participant who received a token before shall not be entitled for lucky draw of the next poll.
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to change any terms of this contest without prior notice and substitute any token with one of a similar value.
- NTUC FairPrice shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the website.
- By taking part in For Mothers events, you understand and accept without condition that NTUC FairPrice may elect to use your personal information and photos for marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
Submit a Recipe
- By submitting your recipe(s), the participant agrees that:
- any and all personal data submitted by the participant may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or transferred by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd and its related or affiliated organisations (collectively ?Fairprice?) for the purposes of conducting and administering the recipe page, including but not limited to, communicating with the participant for purposes related to the recipe submitted, and such other purposes as Fairprice may reasonably deem appropriate in connection with the recipe submitted; and
- Fairprice may collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer personal data about the participant including the name, identification, image, photographs, voice recordings and video recordings of the participant for publicity purposes and/or use in advertisements across all media, in relation to the conduct and promotion of the recipe submitted, without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the participant.
- The recipe submitted may be reproduced by Fairprice for uploading onto the recipe page on FairPrice Online website, food for life tv channel and other medium which Fairprice deem reasonable and will credit the creator of the recipe accordingly.
- Fairprice shall not be held liable in the event that recipe is being created and produced in sources other than Fairprice medium(s) stated above.
- Fairprice will protect the confidentiality and integrity of all your personal information against errors, sabotage, fraud and breach of policy.
- Fairprice shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information are collected and stored in a safe and secure manner, and that no unauthorized access is allowed.
- The purpose of collecting your personal information is to establish and maintain contact with you; to clarify on matters pertaining to the recipe submitted.
- Under no circumstances would Fairprice sell, transfer or share your personal information to any 3rd party without your consent.
- Fairprice reserves the right to not use the recipe submitted in any of the medium(s), without provision of reason, and the decision is final.
Tokens of appreciation are strictly non-transferable and exchangeable for cash or credit. Content of the token shall be informed to the selected participants only. No participant will have chance to receive the token more than one time even if the poll category changes. Participant who received a token before shall not be entitled for lucky draw of the next poll.
NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to change any terms of this contest without prior notice and substitute any token with one of a similar value.
NTUC FairPrice shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the website.
By taking part in For Mothers events, you understand and accept without condition that NTUC FairPrice may elect to use your personal information and photos for marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
© 2017 FairPrice Online. All Rights Reserved.
NTUC FairPrice Supermarkets, unless otherwise stated.Back To Top