GROW WITH US
At FairPrice, we believe a happy worker is a better worker.
- We help our employees reach their full potential by regularly upgrading their skills.
- We recognise good employees for their contributions – whether through a competitive remuneration and benefits package or awards for achievements in specific areas.
- We promote work-life balance with schemes such as flexi-work arrangement and benefits.
In 2017, FairPrice was named as a Human Capital Partner (HCPartner) by TAFEP and the tripartite partners. This is in recognition for our continuous efforts to become Singapore's Leading World-Class Retailer with a Heart through investing in human capital and adopting fair and progressive workplace practices.
We are also honored to receive the top tier award, Leader Award, in the 4th Enabling Employers Awards. The Enabling Employers Awards (EEA) is a nationally recognized award that honors and recognizes our efforts in fostering an inclusive workforce through hiring and retaining employees with disabilities.
We offer attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualifications and experience. Other benefits include:
- Various type of Leaves
- Medical benefits such as Dental, Portable Medical Insurance and Health Screening
- Staff discounts on purchases
- Various Awards and Recognitions
- Study Grant for Employee's Children
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Corporate Holiday Chalet
- Recreational Activities
Notice the uncanny resemblance between the two ladies?
That’s right! They are identical twins, Ms Cindy Lee (left) and Ms Doreen Lee (right). Besides their similarity in physical features, they are also employees of FairPrice!
For over 10 years, the Lee sisters have continued to serve with commitment in FairPrice. Even through difficult times, they do not let it get in their way.
Ms Cindy Lee | FairPrice Rivervale Plaza
Ms Doreen Lee | FairPrice Xtra Hougang 1
13 years at FairPrice has taught Ms May Lim Kah Keow that there is always joy in helping others. Although as a cashier, she still went out of her way to help a customer retrieve less accessible products. To May, she sees it as 举手之劳 (no trouble at all). The familiar faces at her line attest to the bonds she has fostered over her long years of selfless service.
FairPrice Finest | Bukit Panjang Plaza
When it comes to effective in-store display and placements, Mr Jack Pei is the man to go to. Prior to his current role as the team leader of the Fruits & Vegetable section, Jack was a visual merchandiser in FairPrice where the in store collateral display and placement you saw were a part of his handiwork!
When given the opportunity to attend training courses at FairPrice Training Institute (FPTI) and Lifelong Learning Institute, Jack took up the challenge as he was happy to ...be able to develop his potential by trying out new responsibilities within the company.
FairPrice Xtra | Jurong Point
1. What are the available positions in FairPrice?
The available positions are listed here in our FairPrice career website.
2. Can I apply for job directly at supermarket outlet?
For Retail Assistant and Cashier positions of your preferred location, look out for the availability of positions on the recruitment advertisement displayed outside individual supermarkets.
For other positions, please apply through our FairPrice career website.
3. What are the working hours for Full-Time and Part-Time positions?
The number of working hours are as follow:
- For Full-Time position: 44 hours per week
- For Part-Time position: not more than 35 hours per week
The actual working hours for supermarket positions are dependent on the operation hours and requirements of individual outlet.
4. What is the number of work days in a week?
For Supermarket position: 6 days work week including weekends with rotating shifts
For Corporate/ Warehouse position: 5/ 5.5 days work week
The working days and hours differ in each supermarket dependent on the operation hours and requirements. You may wish to look out for the recruitment advertisement at the outlet or attend our walk-in interview for assessment of suitability.
5. What is the salary structure like?
We offer competitive wages that commensurate with relevant work experience and qualifications.
6. Will training be provided?
Yes, we provide comprehensive training which include both on-the-job training and classroom training.
7. Will I be notified of the selection outcome?
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview arrangement within 1-2 weeks from the date of application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
8. Does FairPrice offer internship for students?
FairPrice works closely with local educational institutions to offer internship opportunities to students at the Co-operative. For details, please check with your school or look out for our internship opportunities in our FairPrice career website.
9. Does FairPrice offer Temporary positions?
Temporary jobs are available during season periods at our Supermarket outlets.
For other periods, please refer to our FairPrice career website.