Choco Chip Cornflakes Cookies
Castor sugar or icing sugar150 g
Vanilla essence1 tsp
Ingredients (to sieve)
Self-raising flour1½ cups
Baking powder½ tsp
Baking soda½ tsp
Ingredients B (to mix together)
White chocolates, chopped100 g
Chocolate chips1 cup
Kellogg's cornflakes, crushed2 cups
Almonds, chopped1 cup
- Cream ingredients A until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and beat for ½ min.
- Add in sieved items into A and mix well.
- Combine items B into A to form a dough.
- Spoon mixture on a greased baking tray.
- Bake cookies in a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 15mins until golden brown.