Tips For Parents
Aptamil, from Europe’s No. 1 Baby Milk Company
Brought to you by Europe’s No. 1 Baby Milk Company* and specially imported from New Zealand, Aptamil Toddler and Junior Gold+ are specially formulated to nutritionally support your child’s growth and development.
Backed by over 50 years of continuous scientific research into early life nutrition by our dedicated scientists, paediatricians and nutritionists, Aptamil Toddler and Junior Gold+ are designed with Pronutra+, a unique system of nutrients, to help lay the foundations for your child’s future progress. Pronutra+ contains:
- A DHA level^ closest to helping your child meet the World Health Organization (WHO) daily recommended DHA intake# and DHA is an important building block for brain and eye development**.
- Patented Prebiotic Blend, Zinc, and Iron to help support your child’s natural defences.
Nourish and empower your child to get one step ahead with Aptamil.
*Danone Nutricia ELN is the first ranked Milk Formula manufacturer both in Sales Value and Sales Volume for these 9 countries (UK, DE, NL, IRL, PL, BEL, CZE/SLO and ROM) during the MAT period ending Dec 2015.
^Aptamil Toddler Gold+ Stage 3 contains 125mg DHA per 100g; Aptamil Junior Gold+ Stage 4 contains 132mg DHA per 100g.
#As compared to other Growing Up Formula in Singapore for daily recommended feed. FAO/WHO recommends daily DHA intake level of:
- 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months
- 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2-4 years of age
- 150-200mg DHA+EPA for children 4-6 years of age
Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no.91. FAO: Rome.
**For Aptamil Toddler Gold+ Stage 3