Tips For Parents
Is Your Child At Risk of Allergy?
Allergy can have significant impacts on your child’s physical, social, financial and psychological well-being in adulthood2-8. Therefore, minimizing the risks in early life is important.
Use the chart to find out if your child is at risk of allergy and learn how to recognize common allergy symptoms.
Allergy Risk Chart
Common allergy Symptoms9
A healthy immune system is important in protecting your child against infections and allergies.
If you are concerned about your child being at risk of cow’s milk protein allergy, it may be time to consider a hypoallergenic milk formula. The World Allergy Organization (WAO) 2016 guideline recommends prebiotic supplementation for the prevention of allergy in not exclusively breastfed infants10. Consult your healthcare professional on how you can reduce your child’s risk of allergy.
Aptamil Gold+ HA Stage 2 with TRIPLE SUPPORT is scientifically formulated with
Danone Nutricia, Europe’s No.1 Baby Milk Company*, has more than 40 years of innovation in allergy care. Aptamil Gold+ HA Stage 2 is for babies above 6 months old and is sucrose-free.
Buy one carton and get 20% discount. Click here to buy now!
*Danone Nutricia ELN is the first ranked Milk Formula manufacturer both in Sales Value and Sales Volume for these 9 countries (UK, DE, NL, IRL, PL, BEL, CZE/SLO and ROM) during MAT period Dec 2016.
- 1. Tan T, Lim D, Lee BW, Van Bever H. Prevalence of allergy-related symptoms in Singaporean children in the second year of life. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2005;16:151-156
- 2. Pawankar R et al. WAO, White Book on Allergy. Update 2013:5-55
- 3. Prescott SL. J. Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013;131(1):23-30
- 4. West CE et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015;135(1):3-13
- 5. Silverberg JI. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016;137(3):938-940e1
- 6. Gupta R et al. JAMA Pediatr. 2013;167(11):1026-31
- 7. Patel DA et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011;128(1):110-115e
- 8. Dalgard FJ et al. J of Inv Dermatol. 2015;135:984-991
- 9. Fiocchi A et al. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2010;21:1-125
- 10. Cuello-Garcia et al. World Allergy Organization Journal. 2016;9:10