Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
Cherries belongs to the stone fruit family and its colours varies from red to nearly black. It has a unique tart flavour which makes it chewy and refreshing.
• Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties: Helps to reduce chronic disease risk and promote overall health
• Can boost exercise recovery and enhance exercise performance
• Helps to improve sleep quality and concentration
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Keep it refrigerated, preferably wrapped in a plastic bag
• Avoid washing them prior to storage – moisture can be absorbed, leading it to splits or spoilage
• Halve/Pit/Keep them as a whole if you wish prior to freezing
• Spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet
• Freeze until firm
• Keep them in a bag or container
• Use it for your smoothies or other baking purposes
• Wash them with cold water before consuming
Ways to enjoy:
• Enjoy them fresh as a sweet snack
• Add it into your yoghurt, oatmeal or salad
• Incorporate cherries into baked goods for a kick of natural sweetness
• Add frozen cherries to your favourite smoothies