Experience the Heart of Retail:
Through a structured rotational 21-month programme across three rotations, management trainees are put through three rotations across identified departments within the organization, with the purpose of gaining appreciation into the heart of FairPrice, maximizing exposure through a mix of business projects/operations and showing aptitude for core competencies.
Development & Engagement:
To build a positive ecosystem surrounding the Management Trainee, various structured engagement initiatives are set in place, such as orientation, regular reviews and networking with the topline. At the end of the programme, the Management Trainee, given that he/she has fulfilled the performance requirements, would be promoted into the next job grade as part of an accelerated career trajectory.
First rotation: Start off your journey in FairPrice with a stint in the Channels Division, being attached to either a Hypermarket, Finest or Supermarket store. This will typically consist of two parts (i) classroom trainings (ii) on-the-job training.
Second rotation: Drive excellence and productivity in core functions
- Products: Be exposed to the art behind sourcing, buying, merchandising of various product categories, and create significant financial impact on the business.
- Supply Chain: Be a key driver in optimizing logistics-related processes and solutions to provide seamless experiences for both internal and external stakeholders
Third rotation: Gain knowledge of the retail industry in enabling functions
- Digital: Take the opportunity to dive into the world of e-commerce and omnichannel operations
- Integrated Support: Support the implementation of process and technology roll-outs to our stores
- Marketing: Appreciate the intricate science behind delighting our customers
- Strategy: Gain macro analysis and hone project management skills through participation in change critical projects