Something special is brewing at FairPrice Finest…
We’re bringing treats and thrills to you during the season of scares!
From 6 Oct to 2 Nov, step into our spookily decorated stores and get everything you need for a fa-BOO-lous Halloween.
*Valid till 12 Oct
Wafers Witch’s Brew Snack Size
Mesh Tricky Treats
Goog-ly Eyes Double Crisp
Miniatures With Halloween Foils
Halloween Kids Hairband
Halloween Kid Dress Up Set
One Gallery Toy
Halloween Pumpkin Plush
Zombie Brew Ghoulish Green Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate – Assorted
Wickedly Good Deals
*Valid till 12 Oct
Soft Cinnamon Creme Caramel
Biscuit Ice Cream – Assorted
$10.90 – $17.90
U.P. $11.90 – $18.90
Gouda – Assorted
Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore DOC
2 for $2.95
U.P. 2 for $3.30
Reserva D.O.C Douro
Organic Frozen Hokkaido Pumpkin
Check out in-store for the best prices.
Spook-tastic Family Fun
Trick-or-treating bag making
Gear up for Halloween with a boo-tiful candy bag. Spend a min. of $60 in a single receipt to participate!*
Head down to these selected Finest stores to take part!
|8 – 9 Oct
12pm – 2pm
Bukit Timah Plaza
|15 – 16 Oct
12pm – 2pm
|22 – 23 Oct
12pm – 2pm
|29 – 30 Oct
12pm – 2pm
*Same-day receipt only. One-time redemption. Limited to 3 participants per receipt.
The haunt for the best-dressed
- These terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) shall apply to the FairPrice Finest Halloween 2022 (“Contest”) organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited (“NTUC FairPrice”).
- By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Contest Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of FairPrice Finest in relation to and in connection with this Contest.
- This Contest shall run in Singapore from 6 October 2022, 1000 hours to 23 October 2022, 2359 hours (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to amend the Contest Period without prior notice and/or without compensation in cash or in kind.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions before participating in the contest to ensure that your entry is valid.
Step 1: Look through the photo album on Facebook.
Step 2: Vote for the spookiest and best dressed FairPrice Finest store image in the photo album by liking the selected image.
Step 3: Leave a comment in the comment section of the selected image, why the store should be awarded the best dressed store. The 5 most creative comments stand to win $10 FairPrice Group E-Voucher each.
*Only one entry will be considered per participant. Multiple entries will be considered as spam and will be ignored.
- All participating entries will be judged based on participant’s creativity in the comment that he/she leaves on the post.
- Should a participant leave many comments on the same image, the Organiser will take their latest comment as the final entry.
- Participant’s comment should be original and creative.
- The Organiser reserves the right and absolute discretion to shortlist these entries as we deem appropriate.
- 5 of the most creative captions for the stores will win a $10 FairPrice Group E-Voucher each.
- Ensure your comment is visible to the public throughout the contest period, till 31 October 2022 for entry validation and winner selection period.
- Winners will be notified by FairPrice, through a reply to their Facebook comment. Winners will then be required to PM directly to FairPrice within  days from the date of reply to the winner’s comment.
- Winners must fill in the google form that will be shared with them via the PM, with their FB handle, full name, contact number and email address.
- Winners are to share their Contest Entries to NTUC FairPrice as part of entry validation. NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to withhold the Prize pending verification of the Winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- In the event that a Winner (i) does not respond to their PM within 5 days of being notified of his/her win; (ii) refuses to provide his/her name, and contact information for the purpose of Prize collection; (iii) has breached any Terms and Conditions herein; or (iv) his/her entry is invalid for whatever reasons, his/her Prize will be forfeited and NTUC FairPrice shall be entitled to select another Winner.
- In the event that any Winner is disqualified from the Contest, NTUC FairPrice, at its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement Winner should be selected. In this event, any further Winner will be selected on the same criteria as set out in these Terms and Conditions. FairPrice can repeat this process any number of times until it has selected a satisfactory Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- NTUC FairPrice’s decision regarding selection of Winners is final. Any correspondences, enquiry or appeals made including appeals to check the status of entries, will not be entertained.
- Prizes that are not claimed between before the stipulated deadline will be forfeited.
- Prizes are non-transferable, given on an “as is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. NTUC FairPrice reserves the right to substitute any Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- This Contest shall be open to all customers aged 21 and above except for NTUC FairPrice employees and their immediate family members.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree that NTUC FairPrice shall collect, use, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data to its related or affiliated co-operatives without further notification, remuneration, or compensation to you. You agree that NTUC FairPrice shall be entitled to create (where applicable) collect, use, and/or disclose your name, image, photographs, voice and video recordings of you for publicity and/or marketing purposes across all media, in particular, you grant us the right to issue publicity relating to the Contest and any programmes in which it may be included and to use and publish for such purposes the Contest, your name, photograph, likeness, details about you, recordings of you and interviews with you for such purposes.You agree to NTUC FairPrice’s data protection policy that sets out the details of NTUC FairPrice’s data policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
- The decisions of NTUC FairPrice on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest are final, conclusive and binding. NTUC FairPrice shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Contest.
- NTUC FairPrice reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these Terms & Conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend, terminating or suspending this Contest, the number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- NTUC FairPrice shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Contest and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by NTUC FairPrice of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against NTUC FairPrice for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- NTUC FairPrice, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (a) make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes, and (b) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: i) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Contest or collection of prizes; ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the Prizes; iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Contest period; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign; and e) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winner.
- You hereby assign to NTUC FairPrice and its affiliates absolutely with full title guarantee all existing and future rights (including without limitation copyright and participants’ property rights) in such Design and all consents necessary to enable us to make full use of the Design in perpetuity in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, and whether as part of any NTUC FairPrice programme or as part of other content owned, controlled or represented by NTUC FairPrice, without payment, liability (save as specifically set out in this agreement) or acknowledgement to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall be entitled to to edit, copy, add to, adapt, exhibit, market and otherwise distribute the Design, at our discretion, and in respect of the Design, you hereby irrevocably waive in favour of us, our assignees and licensees the benefit of all moral rights arising under any laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby waive your right to be identified as the creator of the Design.
- You warrant and undertake that: (a) you are fully entitled to enter into this Contest and to grant all rights in the Design to us; (b) the Design will not infringe the copyright or any other right of any third party or breach any contract or duty of confidence, data protection law or the Official Secrets Act or other legislation relating to national security, constitute a contempt of court or be obscene, defamatory or blasphemous; and (c) you acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in any project other than death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- The Contest and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms & Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.