FairPrice Housebrand has received an amazing rating of 4.5/5 stars by >2,400 consumers on the Try & Review panel. This November, we would like to hear your #FPtestedandloved FairPrice Housebrand product experiences.
SNAP, REVIEW & WIN $500 FairPrice e-vouchers
3 simple steps to participate:
- Snap a photo with your favourite FairPrice Housebrand product.
- Post the photo with a review on Facebook or Instagram
- hashtag #fptestedandloved and #fairpricehousebrand to qualify. Remember to set your profile to public.
Note that a Contest Entry must fulfil the following:
- Visual submitted as a Contest Entry is original, creative and aesthetic looking.
- Caption shared in Contest Entry describes the participant’s experience using/enjoying the FairPrice Housebrand product.
See full terms and conditions here.
Hear what other customers have to say
Authentic reviews with direct verbatim from real users on TryandReview.com
FairPrice Housebrand “Tested & Loved” Contest
“FairPrice Housebrand Tested & Loved Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by “NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited” (“FairPrice”) on its social media platform (“Platform”) as follows:
- FairPrice Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/thatsmyfairprice/
- Fairprice Instagram Page- https://www.instagram.com/fairpricesg/?hl=en
You are eligible to join the Contest only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
A. Qualifying Entrants
- This Contest is open to all residents of Singapore aged 21 years and above as at the date of participation, with exception to the following:
- employees of FairPrice and their immediate family members;
- employees of the advertising, creative and promotion agencies of FairPrice and any other parties which are directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Contest.
- FairPrice reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Contest, for any reason and for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
B. Contest Rules
- Submit entry through the sites starting from 18 November 2021 at 10:00 hours to 29 December 2021 2359 hours (Singapore time) (“Contest Period”).
- You may submit multiple entries via your personal account on Facebook and Instagram, by following the steps below but each #fptestedandloved FairPrice Housebrand product must be unique.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Step 1: Snap a photo with your favourite FairPrice Housebrand product.
- Step 2:
- Post the photo with a review on your Instagram or Facebook
- Hashtag #fptestedandloved and #fairpricehousebrand to qualify
- Step 3: Ensure your entry is visible to the public throughout the Contest Period and during the winner selection period for entry validation
- Participants are free to submit more than one FairPrice Housebrand product review.
- Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- You must own the copyright to your Contest Entry as its author. Your Contest Entry must be your work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trademarks, and must not include inappropriate or dangerous message, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation. If FairPrice has any reason to believe your Contest Entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches the Terms and Conditions of this Contest, FairPrice may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject it and disqualify it without giving reasons.
By submitting the Contest Entry, you hereby:(a) agree to grant and authorise FairPrice, without compensation, gain or rewards, a non-exclusive and irrevocable license to use, republish, edit and/or modify the Contest Entry, in whole or in part, throughout the world, in perpetuity and in any and all media; and (b) represent and warrant that all elements contained in the Contest Entry are original to you or fully cleared for us as contemplated herein, and shall not require FairPrice to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of FairPrice’s use or exploitation of the same.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless FairPrice and its affiliates from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, costs and expenses (including legal fees and professional fees) arising from or in connection with any breach of the foregoing.
C. Winner and Prize
- 18 entries will be selected by FairPrice as the winners of the Contest over the course of the 6 weeks. The selected 18 entries with the most creative and aesthetic photo and review will win $500 worth of FairPrice e-vouchers each.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, each Winner of the Contest will receive FairPrice e-vouchers worth $500 FairPrice e-voucher (“Prize”). Each participant is eligible to win only one Prize in the draw.
- Winners will be notified by FairPrice via a comment to their winning contest by 12 January 2022. Winners are required to send FairPrice a Facebook/Instagram Private Message within  working days of notification for instructions on collection of the Prize.
- Winners must fill in the google form shared with their full name, contact number and email address.
- Winners are to share their Contest Entries to FairPrice as part of any entry validation. FairPrice reserves the right to withhold the Prize pending verification of the Winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- In the event that a Winner (i) does not respond to FairPrice within  working days of being notified by FairPice of his/her win; (ii) refuses to provide his/her name, and contact information for the purpose of Prize collection; (iii) has breached any Terms and Conditions herein; or (iv) his/her entry is invalid for whatever reasons, his/her prize will be forfeited and FairPrice shall be entitled to selected another Winner.
- In the event that any Winner is disqualified from the Contest, FairPrice, at its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement Winner should be selected. In this event, any further Winner will be selected on the same criteria as set out in these Terms and Conditions. FairPrice can repeat this process any number of times until it has selected a satisfactory Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- FairPrices decision regarding selection of Winners is final. Any correspondences, enquiry or appeals made including appeals to check the status of entries, will not be entertained.
- Prizes that are not claimed before the stipulated deadline will be forfeited.
- Prizes are non-transferable, given on an “as is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. FairPrice reserves the right to substitute any Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that FairPrice, its affiliates, advertising, creative and promotion agencies make no representations regarding the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: (i) any cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Contest or in the collection of Prizes by Winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Contest or use of the Prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Contest Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any Winners.
E. Personal Data
- By submitting the Contest entries, you acknowledge that in respect of any Information you provided: a) you are authorised to disclose such Information; and b) such disclosure complies with the applicable laws and regulations on privacy, and FairPrice together with its affiliates, have the right to use such Information for the purposes set out above. You shall hold FairPrice and all of its officers, directors and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with its use of the Information.
- Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part to allow the use by FairPrice of the Winner’s name, image, voice, likeliness and/or the fact that the Winner won the Prizes for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the Winner. The Winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any and all activities organised by FairPrice for these purposes.
- FairPrice reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Contest (in whole or in part) and/or any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without any liability to you. Any cancellation, suspension or changes to the Contest and/or these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Contest or these Terms and Conditions, FairPrice shall have the right to make the final decision. The decision of FairPrice on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- All participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore