OCBC Cardmembers are invited to join Just Wine Club and enjoy 8% OFF wine purchases in FairPrice at no min. spend.
As an exclusive promotion, we are extending a 50% OFF your 1-year membership fee!
For just $10/yr (U.P. $20) you surely do not want to miss this! Valid till 19 December 2021.
On wines in FairPrice stores and online. Applicable to wines on promotional price as well.
Enjoy exclusive invites to private wine sales to access more wines at great discounts.
• Marlborough region is the most important and largest wine region out of the 10 in New Zealand – producing its flagship grapes, Sauvignon Blanc.
• Sauvignon Blanc accounts for about 85 percent of New Zealand’s wine exports, making it the main wine exports in New Zealand.
• This classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is deliciously pure, bursting with citrus notes with a hint of grapefruit and basil. The palate is fresh and vibrant with concentrated blackcurrant leaf and a hint of nettle and green melon. So refreshing, you’ll be left wanting more.
• South-eastern Australia is a vast viticultural “super zone” which effectively encompasses every significant Australian wine region outside Western Australia.
• Hardy’s Quayside Cabernet Sauvignon has a full-bodied palate with rich plum, chocolate and black pepper. Attractive blackberry and blackcurrant aromas lead to a full bodied palate, balanced with spicy oak, fine silky tannins and good acid structure.
• Spain is the third largest wine producers in the world with 40.7 million hectolitres of wine, just behind France and Italy in 2020.
• Rioja, Spain is internationally renowned for the quality of its wine, where the climate is perfect for producing top quality grapes.
• Faustino IX Tempranillo has a clean, bright, medium robe, cherry red colour developing to maroon. Ripe fruit, nice barrel notes and spicy hints. Pleasant, elegant tannin, good acidity, balanced. Spicy finish, dried fruit hints.
• Cordoniu is the oldest (founded in 1551) and second largest producer of Cava, the Spanish traditional method sparkling wine.
• Crisp and refreshing, this classic Cava smells of citrus fruit and fresh apples, and has a fruity, zingy taste. Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours, then enjoy with tapas and olives as an aperitif.
Select 1-Year membership at $20.
Key in the promo code received via email or SMS at the checkout section.