Here’s how to redeem!
- Get 1 stamp with a min. spend of $30 in one receipt, at any of the 6 participating stores.
- On your 3rd and 6th stamp, you’ll get a $5 FairPrice Gift Voucher each*
- On your 9th stamp, you’ll get a $10 FairPrice Gift Voucher*
|FairPrice Store||Store Address||Opening Hours|
|FairPrice Chinatown Point||133 New Bridge Road, #B1-01 Chinatown Point S(059413)||8AM – 11PM|
|FairPrice Tanjong Pagar Plaza||Blk 1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza, #01-01 S(082001)||24 hr|
|FairPrice NUH Medical Centre||1 Lower Kent Ridge Road, #02-16 NUH Medical Centre S(119082)||9AM – 10PM|
|FairPrice PSA Branch||460 Alexandra Road, #01-09 and #01-16 S(119963)||8AM – 10PM|
|FairPrice Square 2||10 Sinaran Dr #04-46/47/48/49, Square 2 S(307506)||9AM – 10PM|
|FairPrice Tai Seng||18 Tai Seng Street, Maple Tree 18 #B1-13 S(539775)||7AM – 11PM|
*Terms & Conditions
- Stamp card is valid from 8 October 2020 till 18 November 2020.
- Get 1 stamp with min. spend of $30 in one receipt.
- Only ONE stamp can be stamped per transaction. Limited to ONE stamp per customer per day.
- No splitting of receipts is allowed.
- Combining of incomplete Reward Cards is not allowed.
- Stamp card is to be presented and stamped by the cashier at checkout.
- Redemption of $5 voucher and $10 voucher is subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Stamp card is non-renewable upon expiry.
- Stamp card is non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable in the event of loss, theft or damage.
- Minimum spend excludes the purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes and infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines.
- FairPrice reserves the rights to modify any of its T&Cs and/or terminate the stamp card at any time, at its reasonable discretion.