- Who Should Use It?
- • If you want to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and bone fracture in the future
- • If you have a family history of broken bones or osteoporosis
- • If you want to slow down bone loss caused by menopause
- • Suitable for older adults who want to maintain musle strength and reduce risk of falls
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 easy swallow tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Calcium (as calcium carbonate 1.5 g) 600 mg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 12.5 micrograms 500 IU No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added salt, wheat, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
- AttributesPer Serving
- Vitamin D312.5ug
- Blackmores Cal-D 100s contains high dose calcium supplement providing 600 mg of elemental calcium with 500 IU of vitamin D3 in an easy-to-swallow tablet. Vitamin D3 works to improve bone mineral density and helps with the absorption of calcium, which also helps to build stronger bones
- • Reduces the risk of osteoporosis by enhacing bone mineralization and maintains healthy bone density
- • Contains Vitamin D to increase calcium absorpotion
- • Vitamin D has the added benefit of helping to improve muscle strength