- Who Should Use it?
- • Those looking for all day protection to stay healthy and strong
- • If you want to maintain a healthy immune system
- • If yu are prone to an upset stomach when you take Vitamin C
- • If you prefer a healthy lifestyle and avoid preservatives and additives where possible
- • If you find yourself frequently catching colds
- •If you want to give your skin some help to fight the effects of ageing
- • If you know you aren't eating enough fruits and vegetables
- • If you are about to fall sick
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 280 mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 200 mg) 266 mg, Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg, Hesperidin 25 mg, Rutoside (rutin) 50 mg, Rosa canina (Rosehips) extract dry conc. 41.7 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- AttributesPer Serving
- Vitamin C500mg
- Blackmores Buffered C 500 120s contains a sustained release formula to gradually supply soluable vitamin C throughout the day. Buffered Vitamin C is of a low acid formulation and tends to be less irritating to the stomach compared to ascorbic acid on its own.
- • Boosts level of Vitamin C in the body througout the day for a strong immune system or to help fight off a cold
- • Helps you stay youthful looking by supporting collagen production in the body and protect from free radical damage
- • Speeds up the healing process of wounds via its role in collagen product
- • Taking Vitamin C with a meal can improve iron absorption which may reduce fatigue caused by iron deficiency