- Who Should Use it?
- • If you want to maintain joint and cartilage health
- • If you experience joint pain
- • Suitable for older adults to improve joint mobility and reduce joint stiffness
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- • It contains a sustainably sourced, form of non GMO glucosamine sulfate (Glucosagreen®)
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 1.88 g, Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1.5 g No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners. Contains sulfites and soy bean products. Contains approx. 151 mg sodium per daily dose.
- Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg 180s is one-a-day dose which has been specifically formulated with a scientifically proven form of glucosamine to help improve joint health.
- • Glucosamine has a mild anti-inflammatory effect that helps to relief the pain or swelling of joint
- • Glucosamine is important for building cartilage and found in the fluid around our joint. Supplementation of Glucosamine can help to improve joint flexibility & mobility, reduce joint stiffness (less "clicking sound")
- • Glucosamine has a long-term protective effect to reduce cartilage wear, maintain cartilage health