Illuma Infant Formula Milk Powder - Stage 1
|Gathering more reviews
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- 2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- 3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- 4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C.
- 5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
- 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- 7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- 8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
- 9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- • Keep can in a cool, dry place.
- • Always replace plastic lid after use.
- • Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- • Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- • Fill is by weight, not volume.
- • Some settling of the powder may occur.
- • Expiration date/Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
Lactose (Cow's Milk), Beta-Palmitin (High sn-2 Palmitate Vegetable Oil), Skimmed Milk Powder (Contains A2 Beta-Casein Protein), Whey Protein, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Oligofructose, Sodium Citrate, Long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Single-cell Sources [Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA), Arachidonic Acid (ARA)], Soya Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tyrosine, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherols, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B5, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Maltodextrin, Lutein, Vitamin B6, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.
- AttributesPer 100g Powder
- 40% Whey Protein6.6g
- of Which Alpha-Lactalbumin1.74g
- 60% Casein3.55g
- sn-2 Palmitate3.3g
- Linoleic Acid3.9g
- Alpha-Linoleic Acid0.32g
- of which Sucrose0g
- Vitamin A549ug RE
- Vitamin D7.27ug D
- Vitamin E6.6mg TE
- Vitamin K140.6ug
- Vitamin C68.2mg
- Vitamin B10.95mg
- Vitamin B20.7mg
- Vitamin B60.57mg
- Vitamin B121.7ug
- Folic Acid75.8ug
- Pantothenic Acid2.8mg
- • Suitable for infants from 0 to 12 months• Contains a unique combination of:
- • sn-2 Palmitate
- • DHA and ARA
- • Oligofructose