Illuma Growing-Up Formula Milk Powder - Stage 3
|Gathering more reviews
ILLUMA is the first breakthrough scientific innovation for your child. ILLUMA 1 Formula contains a unique combination of sn-2 Palmitate and A2 ?–Casein Milk. This unique combination is designed to work in harmony with the human body and help fulfill your child’s capacity for greatness.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- 2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- 3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- 4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C.
- 5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
- 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- 7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- 8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
- 9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- • Keep can in a cool, dry place.
- • Always replace plastic lid after use.
- • Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- • Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- • Fill is by weight, not volume.
- • Some settling of the powder may occur.
- • Expiration date/Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow's Milk) (Contains A2 Beta-Casein Protein), Lactose, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein, Beta-Palmitin (High sn-2 Palmitate Vegetable Oil), Soybean Oil, Oligofructose, Sodium Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin C, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Phosphate, Soya Lecithin, Long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Single-cell Sources [Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA), Arachidonic Acid (ARA)], Citric Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Tocopherols, Magnesium Nicotinamide, Vitamin B5, Lutein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
- AttributesPer Serving (150ml)
- 40% Whey Protein1.4g
- of Which Alpha-Lactalbumin0.2g
- 60% Casein2.1g
- sn-2 Palmitate0.6g
- Linoleic Acid0.7g
- Alpha-Linoleic Acid0.1g
- of which Sucrose0g
- Vitamin A100ug RE
- Vitamin D1.9ug D
- Vitamin E1mg TE
- Vitamin K19.9ug
- Vitamin C17.1mg
- Vitamin B10.1mg
- Vitamin B20.2mg
- Vitamin B60.1mg
- Vitamin B120.4ug
- Folic Acid27ug
- Pantothenic Acid0.7mg
Growing-Up Formula Milk Powder is suitable for children from 1 year and above. As your child continues to develop and grow, it is important to keep nurturing him with engaging experiences and quality nutrition.