19 Crimes Cali Red
- • Defiant by nature, bold in character and always uncompromising.
- • We’re proud to partner with the legend Snoop Dogg, who personifies all our qualities. Today, he’s recognised as an iconic creator, innovator and leader in pop culture.
- • Cali Red epitomises our shared creative defiance.
- • It has the aroma of ripe black fruit mixed with smoky, American oak, vanilla and hazelnut.
- • Taste-wise, it’s lush, with black & blue fruit flavours from the Petite Syrah and Merlot balanced by candy-tasting fruit from the Zinfandel. It truly is the taste of redemption.
- • The dark toasted oak integrates these flavours and finishes on a slightly sweet note.
- • Cali Red is great with dumplings or lamb and BBQ dishes, or just chilling out with the fam at night.
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
- • Best served at room temperature (15°C-18°C)
- • Drink within 3 days of opening
- • Reseal bottle and store in the fridge after opening
- • Best stored at a constant 12°C-16°C
- • Avoid temperature extremes and fluctuations
53% Petite Syrah, 14% Tannat, 5% Zinfandel, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Other
- 19 Crimes is a brand that was built on authentic stories of rebellion, defiance, loyalty and perseverance. In 1788, banishment to Australia from the UK became the punishment of choice. If you broke any one of the 19 Crimes, you sailed on a harrowing journey where months later your fate awaited. Times were tough but these individuals were tougher, and they overcame adversity and insurmountable odds to ultimately claim redemption.