- The #1 aquatic turtle food has gone natural and is now available in 3 pellet sizes and protein levels (Hatchling, Growth and Maintenance Formulas). Each has been scientifically formulated to meet the dietary requirements of aquatic turtles at each of their life stages.
- Maintenance Formula for aquatic turtles 6' and above
- Floating pellets make it easier to locate & eat
- Added vitamins & minerals for optimum turtle health
- Zoo Med Hatchling formula is higher in protein to accommodate the rapid growth rates of hatchling and juvenile aquatic turtles. Zoo Med Growth and Maintenance formulas meet the dietary requirements of growing and adult aquatic turtles. Our pellets float making it easier for aquatic turtles, who prefer eating at the water surface, to locate their food.
- This food is formulated for turtles that have reached their full adult size, or a shell length of 6 inches (15 cm). Place pellets in water and allow turtles to feed for a minimum of one hour. Any uneaten food left after this time should be netted out and discarded. If your turtles eat all of their food in a short amount of time, increase the quantity of food offered at each feeding.
- Made in the USA.
- Q: How much should I feed my turtle?
- A: You only want to give your turtle as many pellets as it can completely consume within about 5 minutes. If you feed your turtle and there are pellets left after that time, scoop the remaining pellets out with a net and discard them.
Country/place of Origin
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodate, Propionic Acid (a natural preservative).
- AttributesPer Serving (null)
- Crude Protein (min)25.0%
- Crude Fat (min)5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)8.0%
- Moisture (max)11.0%
- Ash (max)10.0%
- Posphorous (min)1.0%