- • As the pioneer of the cone-shaped filter paper making, Sanyo Sangyo redefined pour over coffee dripper with its Flower Dripper.
- • The Arita-ware dripper has deep & wide straight ridges incorporated into the inner wall of it which allow the proper expansion of ground coffee when it comes in contact with hot water. Subsequently, water can be circulated smoothly & filtered out from the dripper without causing over-steeping. All these result in a sweet tasting cup without any negative aftertastes.
- • Suitable to use with CAFEC Abaca cone-shaped filter paper and Hario V60 filter paper.
- • Comes complete with measuring spoon.
Country/place of Origin
- • Prewet the filter paper in the dripper with hot water to reduce papery taste while warming up the cup or server.
- • Pour ground coffee into the filter paper & subsequently, hot water over the ground coffee.
- • Allow the water to steep with ground coffee & filter through the filter paper.
Store in a cool dry place