Abbott Similac Infant Milk Formula - Stage 1
Not eligible for LinkPoints and promo codes
|Gathering more reviews
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding. The Similac line of products is scientifically formulated with changing nutritional needs in mind to support your growing child's overall physical and mental development. Now, new with 2'-FL as part of Immunify ingredients, together with the EyeQ Plus nutrition system.
Country/place of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Heat water to a full, rolling boil, then allow it to cool
- 2. Fill enclosed scoop by pressing against the tin, then scrape level with the straight edge of a knife
- 3. Add one scoop of to each 60 ml (2 oz) of lukewarm previously boiled water
- 4. Mix until completely dissolved
- • Note:
- 1. If not used immediately, prepared should be stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours
- 2. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard
- 3. should be diluted with water and used as a beverage to complement the solid food diet
- 4. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing formula
- • Store unopened tin under normal room conditions
- • Once this tin is opened, contents should be used within three weeks
- • Cover opened tin and store in cool, dry place (not in refrigerator)
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil), Fructo-oligosaccharides (Fos), Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Arachidonic Acid, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Rrr-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate(Source Of Natural Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Thiamin Hcl, Pyridoxine Hcl, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), 2’-fucosyllactose (2’-fl) (Oligosaccharide), Soy Lecithin, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-monophosphate), Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Carotenoids (Lutein, Β-carotene).
- Similac Infant formula is formulated with:
- • EyeQ Plus™ that contains DHA and AA
- • IMMUNIFY® ingredients with 2’-FL and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- • Added nucleotides
- • Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) ingredients"