- The semolina obtained from this variety of durum wheat is sieved and mixed with spring water that flows at 2,000 meters in the Dolomites. The Alce ero Pasta that comes from this special combination is characterized by intense fragrance, unique taste and excellent cooking resistance.
- Recommended for children 24 months old and above.
Country/place of Origin
- 1.5 luters of water per 100g pasta
- Boil water and add 10g of salt per liter of water
- Cooking time 8 min. Italian style 'al dente'. For softer pasta, 2 or 3 mins more.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
Organic Durum Wheat Semolina*. *Organic Certified. Contains Gluten.
- AttributesPer Serving (100)
- Total Fat1.2g
- Dietary Fibre2.9g