Save $7.70Till 1st Nov 2021
Aptamil Gold+ Prosyneo HA Milk Formula - Stage 3
|Gathering more reviews
- Aptamil® Gold+ HA Growing Up Formula with International Patented Synbiotic
- •Partially hydrolysed 100% Whey Protein
- • 87.3mg DHA
- • BBM-16V
- • scGOS:lcFOS (in ratio of 9:1)
Country/place of Origin
- 1. For Single serve of 200ml, prepare 180ml of warm water (40 deg celcius) as per feeding table.
- 2. Refer to feeding table, add 5 scoops (flat) of milk powder (for 180ml).
- 3. Stir well until the milk powder dissolves.
- 1. Store product in a cool dry place
- 2. Use by the date on the box
- 3. After opening, keep in an airtight container and use contents within 3 weeks
- 4. Product is packed by weight, not volume
- 5. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Lactose, partially enzymatic hydrolysed whey protein, vegetable oil (palm oil, canola oil, coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharide syrup (GOS), minerals (calcium dihydrogen phosphate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, calcium chloride, calcium carbonate, trisodium citrate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulphate, tricalcium diphosphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite ), fish oil (contains DHA), vitamins (choline bitartrate, L-ascorbic acid, sodium L-ascorbate, choline chloride, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, myo-Inositol, nicotinamide, ascorbyl palmitate, calcium pantothenate, D-Biotin, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), polyfructose (long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, lcFOS), citric acid ester of mono and diglyceride, flavouring, arachidonic acid oil extract (ARA), taurine, citric acid, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, L-carnitine, maltodextrin. Information for food allergy: contains milk, soy product and fish oil
Manufactured under the strictest quality control in adherence to the international standards of ISO17025 and FSSC22000.