- • Fresh pork direct flown from Australia
- • One of the most popular cuts in Asian countries
- • Enhances the flavour of soup
- • Note: Earliest delivery date will be "+2" days from the order dateHealth benefits:
- • Rich in Vitamin B1: Important for growth and repair of muscles and nerve tissues
- • Contains Iron: Enhances production of energy
- • Good source of Protein: Strengthen bones & teeth
- • Contains Zinc: Boosts immune system
Country of Origin
- How to make Braised Pineapple Pork Ribs:1. Cook potatoes over medium high heat until golden. Set aside until needed.
- 2. Saute onion & garlic until fragrant using the same pan.
- 3. Add ribs to pan and lightly brown it.
- 4. Add in ginger, pineapple juice, soy sauce, pineapple cubes, brown sugar and chicken stock. Stir well and bring it to boil.
- 5. Lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 1.5 hours until the meat is tender.
- 6. In the last 15 minutes, add in cubed potatoes.
- 7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with chopped spring onions when done.
Keep chilled at 0°C to 4°C