Australia Fresh Pork - Spare Ribs Cube
• Fresh pork direct flown from Australia
• One of the most popular cuts in Asian countries
• Enhances the flavour of soup
• Note: Earliest delivery date will be "+2" days from the order date
• Rich in Vitamin B1: Important for growth and repair of muscles and nerve tissues
• Contains Iron: Enhances production of energy
• Good source of Protein: Strengthen bones & teeth
• Contains Zinc: Boosts immune system
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
How to make Braised Pineapple Pork Ribs:
1. Cook potatoes over medium high heat until golden. Set aside until needed.
2. Saute onion & garlic until fragrant using the same pan.
3. Add ribs to pan and lightly brown it.
4. Add in ginger, pineapple juice, soy sauce, pineapple cubes, brown sugar and chicken stock. Stir well and bring it to boil.
5. Lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 1.5 hours until the meat is tender.
6. In the last 15 minutes, add in cubed potatoes.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with chopped spring onions when done.
Keep chilled at 0°C to 4°C