- • Fresh pork direct flown from Australia
- • Best for stir-frying to prepare dishes such as pork bulgogi
- • Note: Earliest delivery date will be "+2" days from the order dateHealth benefits:
- • Rich in Vitamin B1: Important for growth and repair of muscles and nerve tissues
- • Contains Iron: Enhances production of energy
- • Good source of Protein: Strengthen bones & teeth
- • Contains Zinc: Boosts immune system
Country of Origin
- How to stir-fry pork loin:
- 1. Slice all ingredients (pork loin, vegetables of your choice, onions)
- 2. Heat up the pan with one tablespoon of oil. Add in the pork loin with salt and pepper. Cook thoroughly for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3. Remove pork from pan when cooked and wrap it with an aluminium foil to keep warm.
Keep chilled at 0°C to 4°C