Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Always wash hands before preparing. Wash and rinse bottle and all utensils thoroughly. Use only the enclosed scoop.
- 2. Boil fresh drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm.
- 3. Consult Feeding Table. Pour exact amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilised bottle.
- 4. Fill the measuring scoop with formula powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin.
- 5. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 60 mL of water in the feeding bottle. Place cap on bottle. Shake or swirl until powder dissolves. If required, cool the prepared formula by holding the bottle under cold, running water.
- 6. Before feeding your baby, make sure the prepared formula is at the right temperature by testing on your wrist. If prepared formula is not consumed immediately, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- • Store in a cool, dry place
- • Keep can close with plastic lid
- • Use contents within 4 weeks of opening
- • Use by date and batch code located at the base of the tin
Organic milk solids [organic demineralised whey powder, organic skim milk liquid or powder, organic whole milk liquid or powder, organic lactose powder], organic vegetable oil [organic palm olein oil, organic soybean oil, organic coconut oil, emulsifier (organic soybean lecithin)], organic galacto-oligosaccharides liquid (GOS) from milk, dried DHA and ARA oils [fish oil (tuna), sodium caseinate, emulsifier (soybean lecithin), antioxidants (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)]. MINERALS: Calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, di potassium hydrogen orthophosphate, di calcium hydrogen orthophosphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite. VITAMINS: Sodium ascorbate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3, calcium pantothenate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, d-biotin, vitamin B12. ALLERGENS: Contains milk, fish & soy.
- AttributesPer 100ml
- Whey Protein0.8g
- Casein Protein1.2g
- Omega 372.1mg
- Omega 6684mg
- Linoleic Acid673mg
- Vitamin A66μgRE
- Vitamin B653μg
- Vitamin B120.251μg
- Vitamin C14.7mg
- Vitamin D1.06μg
- Vitamin E1.72mg
- Vitamin K16.9μg
- Pantothenic Acid486μg
- Prebiotics- GOS0.2g
- • Suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months old
- • Dual certified organic by NASAA & ACO