Bellamy's Organic Infant Milk Formula - Step 1
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
• Suitable for most babies from birth through 12 months old
• Made from certified organic cow's milk blend with other essential ingredients
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
1. Consult feeding table on tin
2. Pour exact amount of warm, previously boiled water into sterilised bottle
3. Fill the measuring scoop with formula powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 60ml of water in the feeding bottle
5. Place cap on bottle and shake until powder dissolved
6. Make sure the prepared formula is at right temperature by testing on your wrist before feeding baby
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Keep can close with plastic lid
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening
• Use by date and batch code