Bellamy's Organic Infant Milk Formula - Step 1
|Gathering more reviews
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Always wash hands before preparing.
- 2. Wash and rinse bottle and all utensils thoroughly. Use only the enclosed scoop.
- 3. Boil fresh drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm.
- 4. Consult Feeding Table. Pour exact amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilised bottle.
- 5. Fill the measuring scoop with formula powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin.
- 6. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 60 mL of water in the feeding bottle. Place cap on bottle. Shake or swirl until powder dissolves. If required, cool the prepared formula by holding the bottle under cold, running water.
- 7. Before feeding your baby, make sure the prepared formula is at the right temperature by testing on your wrist. If prepared formula is not consumed immediately, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- • Store in a cool, dry place
- • Keep can close with plastic lid
- • Use contents within 4 weeks of opening
- • Use by date and batch code located at the base of the tin
- AttributesPer 100ml
- Whey Protein0.9g
- Casein Protein0.6g
- Omega 378.1mg
- Omega 6737mg
- Linoleic Acid726mg
- Vitamin A69μgRE
- Vitamin B646μg
- Vitamin B120.29μg
- Vitamin C14.5mg
- Vitamin D1.03μg
- Vitamin E1.48mg
- Vitamin K16.9μg
- Pantothenic Acid492μg
- Prebiotics- GOS0.2g
- • Suitable for babies from birth to 6 months old
- • Dual certified organic by NASAA & ACO