- Who Should Use It?
- • If you love to eat offals, red meats, seafoods
- • If you experience mild gout, arthritis, and rheumatism symptoms
- • For people with swollen, painful joints
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules a day with a meal. Not recommended for children under 18 years.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Celery seed oil 70 mg, equiv. Celery (apium graveolens) dry seed 7 g No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
- Blackmores Celery 7000 60s Contains 7000 mg of celery seed oil and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to eliminate uric acid, reduce occasional symptoms of gout and mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- • Celery seed can increase the elimination of uric acid from the kidneys and may help to relieve the symptoms of mild gout
- • It is anti-inflammatory, thus helps to reduce mild rheumatic aches and pains
- • Celery seed stimulates the enzyme glutathione-S-transferase which helps clear accumulated toxic substances from the body