- • A high purity concentrated fish oil that provides four times the amount of DHA per capsule than our regular fish oil capsule
- • To maintain brain health and mental function
- • Higher intake of DHA to also promote eye function. Who Should Use It?
- • Suitable for career driven men/women who want to boost brain power, and be mentally prepared for challenges at work
- • Suitable for students who want to boost brain power for studies and exam
- • Suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women to support healthy brain and eye development of baby
Country/place of Origin
- • Adults - Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- • Children 6-18 years: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- • Children 1-5 years: Give 1 capsule (pierce and squeeze the contents of the capsule into milk, juice or cereal) once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- • Not suitable for children under 1 year.
Store below 30C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides 1 g (1000 mg) containing: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), 100 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), 500 mg No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, sweeteners. Contains fish, sulfites and soybean products.
Blackmores regular fish oil capsule contains 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA Omega-3 fatty acids in the natural triglycerides form is better absorbed than the omega-3 fatty acids in the ethyl esters form Vanilla flavored without a fishy after taste DHA comprises 40% of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in the brain and is extremely important for a healthy brain High DHA intake is associated with faster thinking, improved working memory DHA comprises 60% of the PUFAs in the retina and is important to support healthy vision