- Who Should Use It?
- • Women who are pregnant
- • Mothers who are breastfeeding
- • Does not preservatives, artificial colors or sweeteners
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 2 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Folic acid 250 mcg, Potassium iodide (iodine 75 mcg) 98.3 mcg, Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides fish oil 250 mg, containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 150mg as: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25 mg, Iron (II) glycinate (iron 5 mg) 19.22 mg, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D 500 IU) 12.5 mcg, Nicotinamide 9 mg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg, Calcium carbonate (calcium 50 mg) 125 mg, Biotin 15 mcg, Zinc oxide (zinc 5.5 mg) 6.82 mg, Magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium 35 mg) 58.1 mg, Selenomethionine (selenium 32.5 micrograms) 81.3 mcg, Chromium picolinate (chromium 15 mcg) 121 mcg, Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 700 mcg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 700 mcg, Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 2.5 mg) 2.73 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 950 micrograms) 1.16 mg , Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1.3 mcg d-alpha Tocopherol (natural vitamin E 5.22 IU) 3.5 mg Betacarotene 2.4 mg No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No artificial colours or sweetoners.
- The nutritional status of pregnant women and nursing mothers can have an impact on the quality of health, intellectuality and productivity in the future of children. Blackmores Pregnancy & BreastFeeding Advanced 120s provides essential nutrients including low-constipation and low-nausea form of iron, folic acid, iodine and odourless concentrated fish oil.
- • Contains 20 essential nutrients to provide optimal support towards pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers
- • Contains important nutrients to support baby's brain, eyesight, and nervous system development