- Who Should Use It?
- • Women who are planning for pregnancy
- • Women who are pregnant
- • Mothers who are breastfeeding
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
Country/place of Origin
Take 1 tablet with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Folic acid 500 micrograms No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners. Contains soya bean products.
- Blackmores Folate Tab 90s helps to reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and spinal cord if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy. Folates also assists in healthy red blood cell production.
- • Supplementation of folate is recommended for at least one month before conception and during pregnancy. It may reduce the risk of neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly in the unborn child.
- • Folate is one of the nutrients necessary for the production of normal red blood cells