- Who Should Use it?
- • If you want to maintain a healthy immune system
- • If you find yourself frequently catching colds
- • If you prefer a healthy lifestyle and avoid preservatives and additives where possible
- • If you want to give your skin some help to fight the effects of ageing
- • If you know you aren't eating enough fruits and vegetables
- • Pregnant women looking for a safe Vitamin C supplement.
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- • Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 tablet once daily with a meal.
Store below 30C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 500mg No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- AttributesPer Serving (1)
- Vitamin C500mg
Contains 60 tablets of 500 mg of easily absorbed Vitamin C, which is also affordable. Support healthy immune function and reduce severity and duration of colds Helps you stay youthful looking by supporting collagen production in the body and protect from free radical damage Speeds up the healing process of wounds via its role in collagen product Taking Vitamin C with a meal can improve iron absorption which may reduce fatigue caused by iron deficiency