- - Lamb Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. It strengths your pet's immune system and joints.
- - Gelatin is released during our slow simmer of 72 hours. Gelatin is a hydrophilic protein, attracting water and digestive juices to it. Consuming bone broth with a meal aids digestion by bringing more digestive enzymes and fluids into the alimentary tract.
- - Benefits: Joint rejuvenation, healthy gut, digestion support, enhanced hydration, skin & coat health and increased appetite.
- - Different Ways to Feed: 1. Add to dry food or as a beverage after it. 2. Add to freeze dried food/dehydrated food to re-hydrate instead of using water. 3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it to every meal.
- - Texture: Liquid
- - Warning: Use as supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.
Country/place of Origin
Thaw and serve
Filtered Water, Pasture Fed Lamb Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- AttributesPer Serving