Indonesia Bulan Fresh Pork - Pork Chop
• Pork chop is cut from loin meat perpendicular to the spine, are perfect for grilling or pan-frying
• They can be used boneless or bone-in
• Bone-in chops taste better because bones make the meat juicier by retaining the moisture inside
• Note: Earliest delivery date will be "+2" days from the order date
• Rich in Vitamin B1: Important for growth and repair of muscles and nerve tissues
• Contains Iron: Enhances production of energy
• Good source of Protein: Strengthen bones & teeth
• Contains Zinc: Boosts immune system
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
How to pan fry pork chop:
1. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
2. Combine the flour and some spices of your choice, salt and black pepper. Cover each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
3. Heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook the pork chop for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain).
4. Serve with mash potatoes or your favourite sides!
Chilled 0℃ to 4℃
Bulan island has the largest pig farm in South East Asia with a standing population of 250,000 pigs. It’s the only farm that is approved by AVA to export live pigs to Singapore for the past 17 years. Singapore imports around 1,100 pigs daily from Bulan island with estimated weight about 90kg each.