- Made by grinding raw 6-year-old Korean Red Ginseng roots into fine powder for easy consumption and absorption, now you can easily infuse some ginseng goodness into your meals.
- Add it to your breakfast drink, favourite smoothies, daily soups or dishes. For hot food, let it cool down for 5-10 minutes before adding as high temperature (above 80C) can destroy the active components inside the ginseng.
- Halal certified.
- Not recommended during pregnancy. If you're under medication, please seek doctor's advice first.
Country/place of Origin
- Consume 1-3g a day, before or after meals. 1 flat scoop of the spoon provided = 1g
- New users are recommended to start by taking 1g once every 2-3 days for a period of one month to get their body accustomed to the efficacies of Korean Red Ginseng.
- Children aged 3 to 15 years old are recommended to consume half the regular dosage recommended for adults.
- Ensure you drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
100% 6-year-old Korean Red Ginseng Powder