CJ Dadam Korean Stew Seasoning Paste - Soybean 140g
Dadam is a ready-made seasoning which is perfect for Korean cuisines. This allows anyone to cook, without any additional seasoning, as if he or she were a professional chef.
Country of Origin
- 1. Pour 600ml of water into a pot
- 2. Add one packet of Soybean Paste Seasoning and bring to boil
- 3. Add Potato to the pot and boil for 2 minutes
- 4. Add squash and green onion, and boil for 5 more minutes
- 5. Add tofu last and boil for 1 minute before turning off heat
- Water, Soybean Paste (Soybean, Water, Wheat, Salt, Fermented Spirit, Defattened Soybean Powder, Malt), Shrimp Stock (Shrimp Extract, Mussel Extract, Salt), Clam Stock (Littleneck Clam Extract, Malt), Kelp Anchovy Extract [Corn Syrup, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Kelp Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Thickener (415)] Anchovy Stock (Anchovy Extract, Glucose, Shiitake Mushroom Extract, Yeast Extract, Salt), Fermented Spirit, Garlic, Onion, Red Pepper Powder, Dried Shepherd's Purse Flake, Shiitake Mushroom Extract Powder, Flavour Enhancers (631, 626), Salt, Palm Oil
- • Contains soybean, wheat, crustacean and fish
- • Produced in a facility that also uses egg and milk
- AttributesPer Serving (35g)
- Total Fat0g
- Saturated Fat0g
No.1 Stew seasoning brand.