- - Clean your hands before wearing the mask.
- - Place the mask carefully, ensuring it covers the mouth and nose, adjusts to the nose bridge, and tie it securely to minimize any gaps between the face and the mask.
- - Avoid touching the mask while wearing it.
- - The mask should be changed if wet or visibly soiled. A wet mask should not be worn for an extended period of time.
- - Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask, but untie it from behind. Do not touch the eyes or mouth after mask removal.
- - Do not re - use single - use masks.
- - Discard the used mask, perform hand hygiene immediately afterward.
- - Kid size : W10cm (nose to ear loop) x H11.5cm (nose to chin).
- - Individually Wrap for Hygiene - 25 pcs/box.
- - Two (2) Doraemon designs (12 white + 13 blue).
- - Dustproof.
- - Anti Haze.
- - Bacteria Control.
- - Efficacy : BFE >99% & PFE >99%.
Country of Origin