Dumex Mamil Gold Infant Soy Milk Formula
|Gathering more reviews
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. 1 scoop (7.1) to 50ml water
- 2. Proportions to be changed only with medical advice
- • Important:
- 1. Inappropriate preparation may affect your baby's well-being
- 2. Prepare only one feed at a time
- • Use before expiry date on the bottom of the tin
- • Store in a cool, dry place before and after opening to ensure freshness
- • After opening, close tin tightly and use contents within 3 weeks
- • Do not keep it in refrigerator
Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil High Oleic Acid, Soybean Oils, Soy Lecithin), Dried Glucose Syrup, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, L-methionine, Sodium Ascorbate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Lactate, Inositol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulphate, L-carnitine, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Nicotinamide, Selenium Selenite, Calcium D-pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Iodide, D-biotin Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Phytomenadione, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
- AttributesPer 100ml
- Total Fat3.7g
- Linoleic Acid575mg
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid51mg
- Vitamin A221I.U.
- Vitamin D366I.U.
- Vitamin E1.4I.U.
- Vitamin K13.9mcg
- Vitamin B141mcg
- Vitamin B275mcg
- Vitamin B628mcg
- Folic Acid7.4mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.3mg
- Vitamin B120.2mcg
- Vitamin C6.8mcg
- • Soy Protein Isolate
- • Plant Based
- • Contains Omega 3 & 6