- - Dish mate Apricot is concentrated with powerful, plant - derived cleaning agents; a few drops on your sponge can clean a whole sink full of dishes.
- - And that's not all - Dish mate doubles as a hand soap too.
- - Plus, the natural Apricot fragrance is fresh like an orchard breeze floating in through your kitchen window.
- - Positively free of formaldehyde and dyes.
- - Hypoallergenic.
- - Readily biodegradable. PH balanced.
- - Never tested on animals.
- - Safer Choice: Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards.
- - Made in USA.
Country/place of Origin
Put a few drops of ECOS Dishmate on a clean sponge, brush, or washing cloth after wetting. Then scrub and rinse dishes. To lift and loosen stuck-on food residue or set-in grease stains, fill pot or pan with hot water and a few drops of ECOS Dishmate. Let sit for 24 hours. Then dump water/soap mixture into the sink and wipe down the affected pot or pan.
Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate (plant-derived surfactant), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (plant-derived surfactant), Lauramine Oxide (plant-derived surfactant), Coco Betaine (plant-derived surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (plant-derived water softener), Natural Fragrance, Citric Acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), Limonene (essential oil component), Citral (essential oil component).