Efil Disinfectant Spray
|Gathering more reviews
- • Long-lasting 24 HOURS effectiveness against bacteria & viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19 virus) and Influenza Type A virus*
- • Fast-acting, kills 99.9% bacteria & viruses in seconds including SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19 virus) and Influenza Type A virus*
- • Anti-mold protection and deodorizes
- • No chlorine - no bleaching or rusting; can be used on metals
- • Multi-uses: Suitable for use indoors and outdoors; disinfect hard and soft surfaces as well as fabrics *Data on file
Country/place of Origin
- • Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight or fire.
- • Avoid storing in places that can get very hot.
- • Keep out of children’s reach.
Ethanol (49.5%), Isopropanol (4.4%), Silver Compound (0.6%), Disinfectant (organic) (0.2%), Zinc Compound (0.1%).
Disinfectant spray by Taiho Pharmaceuticals (an anti-cancer drug manufacturer in Japan) with the aim of reducing the risk of infection via original technology combining ethanol and metal ions - silver and zinc ions. Non-aerosol, suitable for handcarry luggage