- During your child’s first 3 years of life, his developmental milestones are very crucial. Appropriate nutrition, environmental influence, and sensory stimulation play an important role in your child’s overall mental and physical development. With over 100 years experience in pediatric nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition has designed Enfamil A+ Stage 2 which contains:
- • 17mg DHA & 34mg ARA
- • Polydextrose and GOS
Country of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- 2. Wash, clean and boil bottles, nipples, caps and other utensils in water for 1 minute at a rolling boil
- 3. Boil fresh water at a rolling boil for 1 minute
- 4. Cool to 40°C prior to mixing
- 5. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle and add powder
- 6. Put the cap on bottle and shake well
- • Important:
- 1. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula
- 2. Powdered follow on formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to babies who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by the baby's doctor
- 3. Ask the baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for the baby
- 4. Ask the baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipple in water before use
- • Store in a cool and dry place, before and after opening
- • After opening, keep it tightly covered and use contents within 1 month
- • Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat
- Whey Protein Concentrate (Cow's Milk), Blend of Vegetable Oils [Palm Olein Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil (Plant)], Corn Syurp Solids (Plant), Lactose (Cow's Milk), Non-Fat Milk Powder (Cow's Milk), Galacto-Oligosacchariade [GOS (Cow's Milk)], Polydextrose (Plant), Emulsifier [Soy Lecithin (Plant), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Arachidonic Acid (ARA) and Docosaccharides Acid (DHA) from single cell Oils (Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodium Cohnii Oil), Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochlorine, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide), Inositol, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine Monophosphate, Adenosine Monophosphate, Uridine Monophosphate, Guanosine Monophosphate), Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate and Ascorbic Acid)
- • Contains permitted emulsifier from plant sources
- • Contains permitted nutrient supplement from plant and synthetic sources
- AttributesPer Serving (100g)
- Arachidonic Acid (ARA)2.4g
- Total Fat25.2g
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)8.1g
- Linoleic Acid2900mg
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid260mg
- Dietary Fibre1.34g
- Vitamin A1410I.U.
- Vitamin D280I.U.
- Vitamin E10.8I.U.
- Vitamin B6330µg
- Vitamin E10.8I.U.
- Vitamin B122.4µg
- Folic Acid94mg
- Vitamin C94mg
This is a patented formula in US, Europe, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. As parents, you aspire for your child to have a well-rounded development in key developmental areas: Cognitive, Motor, Emotional and Communication.