- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
- Enfamil PRO A+ Stage 2 which contains :
- • 2’-FL
- • DHA and ARA
- • PDX and GOS
Country/place of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- 2. Wash, clean and boil bottles, nipples, caps and other utensils in water for 1 minute at a rolling boil
- 3. Boil 15ml of fresh water at a rolling boil for 1 minute
- 4. Cool to 4°C prior to mixing
- 5. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle and add three level scoops of powder
- 6. Put the cap on bottle and shake it for 5-1 seconds until the powder is fully dissolved
- • Important:
- 1. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula
- 2. Powdered follow on formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to babies who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by the baby's doctor
- 3. Ask the baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for the baby
- 4. Ask the baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipple in water before use
- • Store in a cool and dry place, before and after opening
- • After opening, keep it tightly covered and use contents within 1 month
- • Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat
Protein, Fat, Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Docosahezaenoic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Galactooligosaccharides(GOS), Polydextrose(PDX), 2’-Fucosyliactose(2’-FL), Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, Taurine, Phospholipids, Sphingomyelin
- AttributesPer Serving
- Dietary Fibre3.2g
- Folic Acid95mcg
- Pantothenic Acid25mg
- Total Fat26g
- Vitamin A125I.U.
- Vitamin B121.5mcg
- Vitamin B63mcg
- Vitamin C1mg
- Vitamin E1 I.U.
With over 10 years experience in paediatric nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition has designed Enfamil A+ Stage 2 This formula may be recommended by your doctor.