Enfamil Pro A+ Infant Milk Formula - Stage 1
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
- Enfamil PRO A+ Stage 1 which contains :
- • 2’-FL
- • DHA and ARA
- • PDX and GOS
Country/place of Origin
One level scoop (approximately 4.4g) of Enfamil Pro A+ Stage 1 powder to 30ml of cooled boiled water.
- • Store in a cool and dry place, before and after opening
- • After opening, keep it tightly covered and use contents within 1 month
- • Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat
Lactose (Cow'S Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil And Sunflower Oil), Skim Milk Powder (Cow'S Milk), Whey Protein Concentrates^ (Cow'S Milk), Galactooligosaccharides (Cow'S Milk), Polydextrose, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Iodide And Sodium Selenite), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Single Cell Oils* As Sources Of Arachidonic Acid (Ara) And Docosahexaenoic Acid (Dha), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid And Biotin), Corn Syrup Solids, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine And Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate). <Br>^Source Of Milk Fat Globule Membrane (Mfgm). <Br>*Single Cell Oils From Mortierella Alpina And Schizochytrium Sp. <Br>• Contains Ingredients Derived From Milk And Soy.
- AttributesPer Serving
- Dietary Fibre2.9g
- Folic Acid94mcg
- Pantothenic Acid31mg
- Total Fat21g
- Vitamin A118I.U.
- Vitamin B122.1mcg
- Vitamin B633mcg
- Vitamin C94mg
- Vitamin E9.4 I.U.
At Mead Johnson, we focused primarily on paediatric nutrition and commitment to paediatric nutrition research and innovation over the years. With over 100 years experience in paediatric nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition has designed Enfamil Pro A+ Stage 1.