Espiga Sweet Paprika & Bay Leaf | NTUC FairPrice
Search
Shopping cart
Cart
OfferNew
$3.22
$4.60
Save $1.38Till 26th Dec 2022
Espiga Sweet Paprika & Bay Leaf
33 G|Brand:Espiga
|Gathering more reviews
seller-logo
seller-logo
Sold by:
Pantry Selects Portuguese Foods
Authentic Taste of Portugal
Pantry Selects Portuguese FoodsAuthentic Taste of Portugal
seller-logo
seller-logo
Sold by:
Pantry Selects Portuguese Foods
Authentic Taste of Portugal
Pantry Selects Portuguese FoodsAuthentic Taste of Portugal

Key Information

With Espiga Sweet Paprika and Bay Leaves your recipes will be even more fantastic. About Espiga - Founded in 1954, Espiga started off with producing super fine flour which quickly captured the heart of Portuguese consumers. As the brand developed, it expanded into a wider range of products for culinary preparations including but not limited to fresh herbs and spices. With over 60 years of experience in the industry, Espiga has grown to become a household name in Portugal.

Country/place of Origin

Portugal

Preparation

You can use in grilled, fried, stewed, baked to ensure a special touch to your cooking!

Storage

Store in the original package, in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.

Ingredients

Sweet Paprika (80%), Bay Leaves (20%).