- Nutritious and great tasting vegetables jars./ Suitable for babies from 6 months./ Premium quality organic baby food./ No added sugar or salt./ No yeast or binding agents./ Egg-free./ Soy-free./ Dairy-free./ Gluten-free./ Ideal as a first food to kickstart the weaning process.
- Your baby has taken more interest in your food, watching you as you eat with great curiosity. As the tiny hands try to reach for your platter, you are wondering what is going on in the little mind. Your baby is gaining a good head and neck control and can sit upright when supported. These are first signs of readiness; it is time to start introducing solids.
- Unbeknownst to many, babies have a store of iron build up while in the womb. In the first six months of life, while iron is also taken from breastmilk or infant formula, this store of iron depletes over time and they require more iron than can be found in breastmilk or formula. Solid foods supplement the nutrition needed in the new stages of their growth and development.
- Besides Holle Organic Baby Food Pouches, Organic Cereals and Porridges, Holle Organic pureed food jars are a good way to kickstart this weaning process and to introduce new tastes and textures. Made with the freshest ingredients, the puree blends are carefully selected to supplement and meet your babys nutritional requirements.
- Many parents love traditional baby food in jars because they are eco-friendly. Additionally, due to the nature of glass and vacuum sealing method of keeping the contents fresh, more varieties of pureed food can be produced in glass jars. They also have a longer shelf life compared to pouches.
- Vegetable jars are ideal to kickstart the weaning process. Along with the other varieties they can be added to Holle Organic Cereals or Porridges for a satisfying and nutritious meal for your baby.
Country/place of Origin
Stir before use. Scoop only what you need into a clean bowl and feed with a spoon. Start feeding 2-4 teaspoons and increase amount up to one jar.
After opening, keep baby baby food jar closed with the sealing cap and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
- Broccoli* 50 %, water, rice semolina** 6 %
- *From biodynamic agriculture
- **From organic agriculture "