Organic Milk Cereal with Spelt is made from Demeter certified wholegrain spelt and organic milk from free-range cows./ Spelt, dubbed as one of the superfoods, is an ancient grain that has been cultivated since approximately 5000 BC. It is a distinct variety of wheat. / Also known as dinkel wheat or hulled wheat, spelt is well-known as a rich source of proteins, dietary fibres, vitamins and minerals. / Also known as dinkel wheat or hulled wheat, spelt is well-known as a rich source of proteins, dietary fibres, vitamins and minerals. / Suitable for babies from 6 Months./ Premium quality organic baby food./ Fine organic wholegrain flakes which are easily digestible./ Easy to prepare, ready in minutes./ No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)./ Non-GMO./ Egg-Free./ Soy-Free./ Makes an ideal evening meal./ Contains gluten.
Country/place of Origin
- 1) Heat 100ml of water to approx. 50c.
- 2) Add 5 spoons (30g) of milk cereal flakes.
- 3) Stir well. Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (37c) before serving.
In a cool and dry place. Once opened use within 2 weeks
- "Demeter Wholegrain Spelt Flour** 37%, Skimmed Milk Powder* 20%, Maltodextrin*, Whey Powder* Partly Demineralised 12%, Palm Oil*, Calcium Carbonate, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
- * From Organic Farming
- ** From Biodynamic Farming