Holle Organic Infant Milk Formula - Step 1
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
• Suitable for use from birth if replacing or in additional to breast milk
• Readily accepted when changing from other baby milk formula
• After the age of 6 months we recommended Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 in combination with Holle organic baby porridges
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
1. Thoroughly clean the bottle, ring and nipple by sterilising them in boiling water for 3-5 minutes before use
2. Boil water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C. Fill half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount see measuring table below)
3. Fill the measuring sppon with the amount of powder listed in the measuring table, press it flat by using the back of a knife, and fill the powder into the bottle
4. Strongly shake the bottle with the powder and water mix. Then add the rest of the water and shake again. Let it cool until it reachs about 37°C
• Store in a cool and dry place
• Once opened use within 2 weeks
Skimmed Milk (From Organic Farming), Whey Powder [from Organic Farming (Partly Demineralised)], Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil (from Organic Farming) , Grapeseed Oil (from Organic Farming), Sunflower Oil (from Organic Farming)], Maltodextrin (from Organic Farming), Skimmed Milk Powder (from Biodynamic Farming), Calcium Carbonate , Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Calcium-d-panatothenate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 2162kJ Total Fat 27.6g Saturated Fat 9.6g Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g Polyunsaturated Fat 5.9g Carbohydrate 56.2g Sugars 44.2g of which starch 0g Dietary Fibre 0g Protein 10.9g Salt 0.6g Vitamin A 440?g Vitamin D 9?g Vitamin E 14mg Vitamin K 58?g Vitamin C 82mg Vitamin B1 0.6mg Vitamin B2 1.4mg Niacin 4.4mg Vitamin B6 0.4mg Folic Acid 180?g Vitamin B12 1.7?g Biotin 18?g Pantothenic Acid 5.2mg Sodium 0.2g Potassium 692mg Chloride 383mg Calcium 427mg Phosphorus 306mg Magnesium 50mg Iron 4.6mg Zinc 4.2mg Copper 0.3mg Manganese 0.1mg Fluoride 0mg Selenium 17?g Iodine 112?g Choline 92mg Inositol 40mg