- A nutritious and comforting snack to help babies./ during teething./ Suitable for babies from 6 months./ Premium quality organic baby food./ Mild tasting and easy digestible./ Egg-free./ Soy-free./ Dairy-free./ No palm oil./ Contains gluten.
- When babies will have their first tooth vary over a relatively wide time frame but most babies will develop teeth between 6 to 12 months. While your baby looks irresistibly adorable with the gummy smile exposing the first few teeth, usually the lower front teeth, this spate of tooth eruptions could be one of the most trying times for your little bundle of joy, as well as for you. Your baby may find it difficult to feed, sleep and be settled prolonging the nights.
- Some common signs of teething, include crying irritably, rubbing of cheeks, drooling, having swollen gums and a tendency to bite down on hard objects. Sometimes, a fever or rash may develop.
- Comfort is key. You can help by massaging your babys gum, or by simply letting them bite on something hard (rather than soft) to soothe the unpleasantness. This ordeal will end at around 3 years of age when most children will have all of their baby teeth.
- Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusks are perfect as a teething snack or for making rusk cereals by adding milk or fruit juice. They are nutritious, hard-baked and unsweetened, making them the perfect comforter during teething! And thats the tooth!
Country/place of Origin
- 1) Direct from the box, as a teether.
- 2) Make nutritious rusk cereals. Break the rusks into smaller pieces and put them in a clean bowl. Add some of your baby's usual milk or favourite fruit juice. Once the rusks soften, mix and feed with a spoon.
- 3) Make a delicious breakfast to satisfy your teething babys tendency to bite down. Simply spread the teething rusks with butter, jam or cream cheese, topped with love hugs and kisses!
Store in a dry place. Once opened use within 2-3weeks
- Demeter Spelt flour** (83%), whole-grain spelt groats** (11 %), sunflower oil*, yeast*, vitamin B1 (added according to the law)
- * From organic farming
- **From biodynamic farming
- Spelt, dubbed as one of the superfoods, is an ancient grain that has been cultivated since approximately 5000 BC. It is a distinct variety of wheat. Also known as dinkel wheat or hulled wheat, spelt is well-known as a rich source of proteins, dietary fibres, vitamins and minerals. Using wholegrain means most of the nutrients are retained.