- Suitable for babies after 6 months./ Premium quality organic baby food./ Fine organic wholegrain flakes which are easily digestible./ Easy to prepare, ready in minutes./ Gluten-free./ Egg-free./ Soy-Free./ Dairy-free./ No added sugar./ Non-GMO./ Recommended as a first food to kick start the weaning process.
- Holle Organic Wholegrain Cereal Millet is an ideal first food for babies as it is nutritious, easily digestible and gluten-free, making it safe from any gluten-related allergies in babies. Millets, dubbed as one of the superfoods, are an ancient grain which has been consumed by humans for about 7,000 years. Millet cereal or porridge has always been introduced as a first food for babies because it is nutritious and gluten free. Gluten is a protein occurring naturally in grains, including wheat, rye, spelt, and barley.
- Typically, gluten can be introduced to babies at around 6 months of age. However, babies with known gluten intolerance or with Celiac disease should avoid gluten containing grains.
- Millet is also well-known as a rich source of proteins, dietary fibres, vitamins and minerals. Using wholegrain means most of the nutrients are retained. The wholegrains used in Holle Organic Wholegrain Cereals are in an easily digestible form, which is particularly suitable for babies. The goodness of the grain is gently unlocked with heat and moisture to nourish and support your babys growth and development.
Country/place of Origin
- 1) Heat 120ml of baby's usual milk to approx. 50c.
- 2) Add 4 spoons (15g) of cereal flakes.
- 3) Stir well. Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (37c) before serving.
In a cool and dry place. Once opened use within 2 weeks
- "Wholegrain millet Flour* 100%, Thiamin (required by law)
- * From Organic Agriculture"